PRESIDENT JOE BIDEN: Vaccine ENFORCEMENT Marches On!

• Official Post

President Biden is hell bent on enforcing VACCINATIONS onto more and more individuals -

both in the Business Sector and in the Private Sector.

He is scheduled to speak today (September 9, 2021) at 2PM EDT.

The United States of America is looking everyday more and more like what happened

in the 1930's and 1940's

Nazi Germany!

History does repeat itself!

The places are different, the people are different, but the objectives remain the same:

POWER and CONTROL over the "masses"!

With every month that passes, the "common folk", e.g. the defenseless citizens who have been brainwashed

and turned into "slaves" by the Medical Authorities and Big Pharma, are being persuaded and forced to take

dangerous and lethal vaccines - the extent of which will not be known

for several years to come!

• History does repeat itself!

The places are different, the people are different, but the objectives remain the same:

POWER and CONTROL over the "masses"!

Right on DJ! :)

As of recent I've spoken with several people whose jobs bring them into contact with the public, and all told me they are "sick and tired" of having to wear

face masks; and most are against vaccines which have anything to do with the Covid -19 Virus - and all the "variants" the medical people keep rubbing our noses into as those we are like a dog who has just pissed on the carpet!

And the age of these people who speak out against the face masks and vaccines?

ALL OF THEM I SPOKE WITH ARE OVER AGE 50!

WHY?

Because the younger generation, e.g. students of high school and college age - and those persons UNDER 40 -

are the the easiest to 'brainwash and control'. ;)

• Official Post

And the age of these people who speak out against the face masks and vaccines?

ALL OF THEM I SPOKE WITH ARE OVER AGE 50!

Hi Corky! Thank you for your comment / post!

I have had the same or similar response from "older" people as you when it comes to discussing these issues!

As for the "younger generation", they are hopelessly brainwashed by the "experts"! There is nothing that can be done about it apparently. :(

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • :D
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • =O
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • :love:
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • <3
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!